CURRENT CAREER OPENINGS PERSONNEL@BAKERELECTRIC.COM
Low Voltage Installer
This position offers the opportunity to join a hard-working and professional team to learn basic voice, data, and video installation techniques as well as build on existing skills.
Work tasks include but not limited to:
- Assist Low Voltage Technicians on data cabling, fiber installation, A/V, access control, and video surveillance installations and other tasks
- Handle and use materials, tools, and equipment
- Manage job-site inventory and clean-up
- Take part in the project workforce
What we are looking for:
- Experience in telecommunications and/or construction industry preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to understand and follow directions with given tasks
- Willingness to learn and initiative to apply knowledge
- Excellent attendance and work ethic
- Commitment to a drug-free work environment
What else you’ll get:
- We offer opportunities for training and professional growth in the low voltage construction industry
- Those wishing to enter the Apprentice Program are also encouraged to apply.
- Wage and benefits
- Supportive team environment
Preferably apply in person at 111 Jackson Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50315 otherwise email resumes to email@example.com
Baker Electric Inc. is seeking motivated individuals to add to our team as an Electrician’s Helper.
This position offers the opportunity to learn basic electrical construction installation techniques with the potential for advancement in training and wages. Prior experience in the electrical and/or construction industry preferred, but not required. Work tasks include: material handling, assisting electricians in installation tasks, using hand and power tools, jobsite inventory and clean-up, and learning skills to be a productive part of a project workforce.
The successful candidate is dependable, able to understand and follow directions, and willing to learn quickly. Must obtain and maintain personal tools. High School diploma or equivalent and pre-hire drug screening required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org